5. Exercise. Exercise right now. 30 crunches isn't hard, just get your body moving. You don't need an overwhelming goal in your head. Grab a protein bar and just start being active. It's such an effective cure for depression.
4. Project the real you. Write down 10 things you wish to be. Write them down as if you are these things already. For example, "I am smart" or "people like to be around me." Even if you don't believe these things yet, you will very soon because they will be at the top of your mind.
3. Do something nice for other people. Maybe the first person that comes to mind. Write someone a letter, volunteer, do anything positive. Doing nothing creates depression. Doing nothing is not living. Do something to help people.
2. Talk to somebody. If you think about depression, it's a good idea to get other people invested in you. People are out there who can shed light on some natural fixes. Just try it. It might open some new doors.
1. Do what you like to do. This might sound obvious, but when people are depressed, they might be going through a period of self doubt and not know what they enjoy anymore. Don't do things that used to make you happy. You might need to shed your skin and grow. Spend a couple weeks observing how you feel during your free time and focus on the things you enjoy doing.